OLA TV is a very unique new interesting app for android devices developed by IPTVDroid where you can watch almost every TV channel on earth. With over more than 23000 channels in its list, you can always find your favorite TV channel in the app. OLA TV APK is a free IPTV app that is providing HQ channels on the go. It also has many sports channel so that you can watch your favorite sports on your android device.
It also has many functionality, one such is to change the video player of your choice from various video players like Wuffy, XMTV, MX Player and LocalCast.
OLA TV also have many servers to choose from, if you face any downtime issues with the channel you can always change the server and continue watching your TV channel.
OLA TV Features
Below are some of the amazing features of OLA TV
- OLA TV has more than 23000 Live TV channels
- It provides the ability to choose your video player such as Wuffy, XMTV, MX Player, and LocalCast.
- OLA TV has many categories such as Countries, Language, Genre etc
- You can also change the server of your own choice.
- It also works on Amazon Firestick, Android TV, FireTV etc
OLA TV Version Info
|Name||OLA TV APK|
|Last Updated||February 5, 2019|
Direct Download OLA TV 3.3 APK
Below you can download OLA TV App directly. The APK file is unmodified from the original source and it is free from any malware or virus.
OLA TV App Screenshot
How To Install OLA TV in Android Device
In this section, you will learn how to correctly install OLA TV APK
- First download the OLA TV APK from the download button provided above
- Now, navigate to the Android settings and tap on Security Option and search for “Unknown Sources” setting. By turning on the Unknown sources, your Android device will allow this third party application to get downloaded and install the APK without any difficulties.
- Then proceed to the installation process by opening the OLA TV APK file
- Once the installation process is complete, you can open the app and watching Live TV Channels
How To Install OLA TV on Firestick
OLA TV works on Firestick, in this section you will learn how to install OLA TV in Firestick
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Then Click Device
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go https://apkomg.com/download/ola-tv-3-1/ (Ignore the URL in the below screenshot as the app has been updated)
14. Wait for the file download to finish
Click Install and complete the installation process. Once the installation process is complete you can then open OLA TV from the home menu.
F.A.Qs On OLA TV APK
Is OLA TV free?
Yes, OLA TV is absolutely free to use and there is no subscription charges
OLA TV doesn’t work?
Some times the server gets too much traffic and it causes the server down issues. Please change the server and try again
Is OLA TV Available for iOS or Mac/Windows?
Currently OLA TV works only on Android, Android TV, Amazon Firestick, FireTV.
I hope you will enjoy the OLA TV App, if you face any issues regarding the app please comment below we will surely help you.