Freedom APK is an Android Gaming cheat app, which basically provides coins, gems, levels and many add-ons for different types of Android Games. Games such as Subway Surfer, Temple Run etc can be hacked using Freedom APK.
Freedom App also has In-App purchases feature from which you can buy in-app purchase of any game just like Lucky Patcher. Freedom App is not available in the play store because of the policy of Play store. So, you need to download the APK file from third party sources. We have the official APK file in this page.
In this post, I am going to explain you the features of Freedom APK, installation guide and Direct Download link.
What is Freedom APK?
There are many games and apps which has in-app features option to unlock the pro level. However, many people want to test the pro features before they can actually by the app. This is where Freedom APK come to the rescue. With this App you can get in-app purchases for free.
Lucky Patcher is very similar to Freedom app, that provides the same features as Freedom app. However, in my opinion Lucky Patcher has more features as compared to the Freedom app. You can check the complete features of Lucky Patcher here.
Features Of Freedom App?
Freedom app is undoubtedly the most amazing android app for rooted device, as this app is not for only Android gamer but also for Android apps such as PicsArt. Take a look at all the features of Freedom App below:
- With Freedom App, you can get coins, gems and other resources free for which you have to paid earlier.
- Bypass In-App purchases for Paid Android games and Apps
- Get the full versions of any game or app available in your android phone.
- It is supported by every Rooted Android phone with Android version greater than Gingerbread (Android 2.3).
- Updated regularly so that it supports most of the android apps.
- It uses multiple patches and mods to exploit Android apps and games.
- It can remove ads from most of the installed apps in your smartphone.
Direct Download Freedom APK Latest Version
Minimum Requirements To Install Freedom Apk
- => Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
- Rooted Android phone.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 100 MB free internal storage.
|Internet Access Required|
|Modify System Settings|
|Kill Background Tasks|
|Write External Storage|
|Read Phone State|
|Install, Force Stop Packages|
Freedom Version Info
|Last Updated||27 January 2018|
|Android Required||2.3 or above|
How to Install Freedom Apk
Before you Install the Freedom APK, you should know that Freedom is works on Rooted Android device.
Step 1: First you need to Turn on the Android Security “Unknown Sources” setting in Settings>Security>Unknown Sources. Please refer to the GIF below:
Step 2: Then you need to Download the APK file from the Download button provided above and Tap on Install.
Step 3: Now open the app, and it will ask for root/ superuser permission. Tap on grant/ allow.
Your installation is complete now, you can now enjoy cracking Android Apps and games.
How to Fix Play Store Not Working After Install Freedom Apk
If for some reason, your Play store is not working or showing No Connection after installing the Freedom App, then you need to solve this issue by using the below tutorial.
- Open Freedom app once again from your Device and Then Click Menu Button and select Stop option.
Clear Data of Play Store and Open it; This Will solve your Issue. If Still did not solve then, follow below Steps.
- Open Any File Explorer Which Supports to Edit System files like root explorer.
- Then go to /system/etc. folder and you will see hosts file there.
- Edit that File, Delete Everything and Paste below Line.
- Save the File, Now Clear data of Play Store + Reboot your Device.
- Now your issue will be fixed and you can open both Play store app and the Freedom App.
FAQs of Freedom Apk
Is Freedom App required root?
Yes Freedom app required root access to fully work on your Android device.
Is Using Freedom APK Illegal?
Since it is a hacking app which basically reduce the revenue of the developers, it is an illegal App in some countries.
Is There Any Alternative To Freedom App?
Yes, Lucky Patcher is the app which can replace Freedom app.
Is Freedom App safe to use?
Freedom app doesn’t collect any sensible user data. So, it’s safe to use.